Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekly Meal List 1/16

Sunday: Pioneer Woman's Chicken Tortilla Soup, Kale and white beans with cilantro pesto

Monday: Homemade pizza

Tuesday: Chicken Tortilla Soup

Wednesday: Scrambled eggs, cauliflower

Thursday: Fajitas for Hubby, fajita/taco salad for me

Friday: Quesadillas de Camarones (another Pioneer Woman recipe)


I made the chicken tortilla soup and the kale dish tonight and both of them were delicious!!!  I've decided I love kale.  It's so yummy.  The recipe I made today was a new one from Aarti on Food Network.  I highly recommend it!!!  Check it out: Greens & Beans

Also, PW's Chicken Tortilla Soup is the best I've ever had!  Make that too.  I cooked the chicken in the oven like she suggested but didn't actually add it to the soup.  I shredded it and left it on the side for Hubby to add himself.  The best part is that he was a 1/3 of the way through his soup before I asked him if he put the chicken in.  He hadn't... and he still liked it.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment